2020 Madone SLR 6 SPEEDMadone SLR 6 Disc Speed is the ideal aero road bike for triathletes and time trialists who don’t want to limit where and how they ride by getting a tri-specific bike. It comes with Speed Concept Mono Bar Extension aero bars that you can easily attach on race day and remove for group training rides.
Why you’ll love it
- It includes a Speed Concept Mono Bar Extension, which is easy to attach for races and remove for group rides
- Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed lets you adjust compliance to your preference, and it’s damped with an elastomer so it rebounds in a smooth, controlled, stable motion.
- Hydraulic disc brakes give you stopping power and control in any weather, on any road
- The Madone seatpost has an integrated mount for the Bontrager Flare RT tail light
- Madone Project One ICON paint schemes make the ultimate race bike a true piece of artwork
It’s right for you if…
You want every advantage of an ultra-aero road bike with a race-worthy parts group, plus the ability to easily attach an included Speed Concept Mono Bar Extension for triathlons and time trials.
The tech you get
A lightweight 700 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Kammtail Virtual Foil aerodynamic tube shaping and road-smoothing Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed, KVF full carbon fork, an adjustable aero bar and stem, Speed Concept Mono Bar Extension, a 2×11 Shimano Ultegra drivetrain, Tubeless Ready Bontrager Aeolus Pro 5 carbon wheels, a micro-adjust Madone seatmast and aero seatmast cap, and Shimano Ultegra flat-mount hydraulic disc brakes.
The final word
Madone SLR 6 Disc Speed is a fast, lightweight, and incredibly aerodynamic road bike. But what puts this bike off the front is the included Speed Concept Mono Bar Extension and the stem faceplate that makes it easy to equip your ride with aero bars only when you want them.