2019 Roscoe 8The Roscoe 8 is a trail hardtail for anyone looking to have some serious fun out in the dirt. Its 27.5+ mid-fat tyres, 1×12 drivetrain and 120 mm suspension fork make it a blast on every trail, from packed singletrack to the loose stuff.It’s a laid-back trail mountain bike dressed in a high-quality spec that’s ready to party.
Why you’ll love it
- It’s more fun to be a better rider: Roscoe is so stable and forgiving, it’s like an instant ability upgrade
- Even when the trail gets rough, the wide 27.5×2.8˝ tyres can deliver confidence, traction and stability
- The dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly so its out of the way on descents
- The RockShox Solo Air fork can easily be adjusted for a specific rider weight, and it’s lighter than a coil spring
- The NX Eagle drivetrain gives you a wider range of gears for easier climbing in a simple 1x set-up
It’s right for you if…
You want to have fun. You’re searching for a playful trail bike with high-quality parts and plus-sized tyres so that when you’re out on the trail, the only thing you have to worry about is your face hurting from smiling too much.
The tech you get
Roscoe 8 features a strong Alpha Gold Aluminium frame, confidence-inspiring 27.5+ tyres mounted to Tubeless Ready Bontrager Line rims and a 120mm RockShox Solo Air fork with a TurnKey hydraulic lockout. Plus, a dropper post, a SRAM NX Eagle 1×12 drivetrain and Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes.
The final word
High-quality components for high-quality trail days. It’s all about fun, but it’s also all about performance. With a 12-speed drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes, wide handlebars and 27.5+ wheels, this bike takes trail riding shenanigans seriously.